Sun warrior protein is a vegetable food supplement that combines hemp, goji berries, coconut, yellow peas, and natural flavoring (vanilla, chocolate, berry, mocha).
Sun warrior makes supplement food bars and powders. Here are the products found on their website.
- Collagen protein powder
- Protein peptides
- Classic protein
- Probiotic capsules
- Digestive enzymes capsules
- Magnesium liquid
- Ormus Supergreens juice powder
- Fulvic mineral complex liquid
- Assorted protein bars (blueberry, caramel, cinnamon, coconut)
- Immune shield liquid supplement
- Rush liquid vitamin-mineral
- Dietary supplement powder
- Blender bottle
- Jute tote bag
- $35 gift card
According to its website, the sun warrior protein vanilla contains:
Note: 1 – listed as organic
- Fermented yellow peas 1
- Goji berry 1
- Hemp seed 1
- Coconut 1
- vanilla flavoring 1
- Sea salt 1
- Stevia extract 1
- Guar gum 1
The first four ingredients in the list are proprietary and emphasized as powerful components of the product. People who made a video and written reviews of the powder describe it as having a silky and smoothie texture. The powder also mixes well with any liquid without the chalky and grainy texture of other protein powders.
Why This Version Is Better Than Competitors
As described by the company’s website and other site reviews, sun warrior protein includes:
- Proprietary ingredients: Contains nutritious yellow peas, Goji berry, hemp seed, and coconut.
- Organic – The product is listed as not containing artificial ingredients or has been grown in a natural process without the use of pesticides.
- Vegan – Made from totally vegan ingredients, sun warrior is said to be sourced from plants.
- Price – Although not cheap, sun warrior is not expensive compared to other vegan protein alternatives.
What are the benefits?
- Contains superfood ingredients – The superfood has these 4 proprietary ingredients:
- Coconut – Includes medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) known for their anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Goji berries – Sourced from the Himalayas, these berries contain carotenoids, antioxidants, and vitamin C.
- Hemp seeds – It’s rich in chlorophyll, fiber, healthy fats, minerals, and vitamins.
- Fermented yellow peas – These peas are laden with nutrients and amino acids such as arginine, lysine, leucine, glutamine, valine, and isoleucine (Branched Chain Amino Acids).
- Good for pre and post work out – People who are building their muscles at home or gym can find these supplements versatile as they can be used in drinks or mixed with other recipes.
- Grain-free – While grains are nutritious it’s also the cause of health problems such as celiac disease or the inability to digest gluten.
- Suitable for keto and paleo diet – Sun warrior protein is suitable for these two diets since it doesn’t contain genetically modified organic ingredients. Keto is a high-fat and low-carb diet while the paleo diet contains organic and non-GMO foods. They are food already eaten by cavemen thousands of years ago.
Price Comparison To Competitors
Sun warrior’s 15 servings of protein powder vanilla are cheaper and more in quantity than its competitor – garden of life but the same with bob’s red mill.
|Sun warrior||15 servings/13 ounces/ 375 grams||$23. 99|
|Bob’s Red Mill Vanilla Protein||16 ounces/ 453 grams||$23.99|
|Garden Of Life, Raw Organic Protein||10 servings/11.0 ounces/312 grams||$29.99|
|Genuine Health’s Fermented Vegan Proteins||18.5 ounces/525 grams||$34.97|
|Ora So lean and so clean Organic Plant-based protein||21.2 ounces/ 600 grams||$32.29|
- 2250 N. Coral Canyon Blvd, Ste. 100, Washington, UT 84780
- (888) 540-3667
Warranty Info or Guarantee, if applicable
Sunwarrior.com includes the following seal or symbols in their website and products as proof of authenticity of claims.
- USDA organic
- No sugar added
- Non-GMO project verified
5 Positive Reviews
- One of the best vegan protein powder – Joshua E left 5 stars on Sun Warrior’s website.
- Healing product – Julie C from the USA recommended sun warrior vanilla for its potential benefits as anti-skin breakdowns such as pressure sores and bedsores.
- A good alternative to why protein – Jeff G from the USA switched from whey protein to Sun warrior because whey is inflammatory.
- Great tasting – Lori from the USA gave 5 stars on the Amazon website since she loved the taste which means no protein after taste.
- Natural and raises protein levels – Jayme from the USA praised the product in Amazon for its taste and protein raising effects.
5 Negative Reviews
- Bad taste and customer service – Wsthayer left 1 star in Amazon. he/she said that doesn’t taste well and the company has horrible customer service.
- The container is half empty – Alexandra Riley from the USA said that the product is a total bummer as it is filled up to halfway.
- Stomach adverse effects – An anonymous amazon customer reported that he/she experienced acid reflux after taking the powder and that it tastes a little fake.
- Doesn’t blend well – Heater from amazon review detailed that she can’t mix well with water and silk milk. She added that it’s too expensive.
- Misleading advertisement – James from amazon review disputed the 30 servings label and told it’s only 20.
Where to buy
Link to the product page: